ONLINE Business Management - Sustainable Management (M.Sc.)
Institute of Executive Capabilities (IEC)
- Ernst-Augustin-Str. 15
- +49 (0)30 863296710
Mehr zur Hochschule
Das IEC versteht sich
als Studien- und Entwicklungspartner für Mitarbeiter*innen und Führungskräfte, die sich zeitgemäßes Wissen und entsprechende Handlungskompetenzen aneignen wollen. Wir bieten dir wissenschaftlich und praktisch fundierte Studiengänge und Programme, die eine effektive Vorbereitung auf und einen verantwortungsvollen Umgang mit Arbeits- und Führungsherausforderungen unterstützen.
ONLINE Business Management - Sustainable Management (M.Sc.)
Informationen über den Studiengang an der Hochschule
Across the globe, sustainability has become an increasingly important topic for industries and organizations. Today’s organizations are expected to realize and manage the impact they have not only on the economy and society but also on the environment. This intersection of business and sustainability is what Sustainable Management is, and it supports the long-term viability of a business.
In combination with the strong basic knowledge learned from the business foundation modules, in this course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of various sustainability issues as well as the legal regulations in the field of sustainability. The course will also help you develop strategic and operational concepts to promote sustainability in your business and organization or to found your own sustainable company.
Our practice-oriented approach will allow you to develop the necessary skills and qualification to become successful in:
- Business Management
- Sustainability Management
- Sustainability Consultant
- Corporate Sustainability Strategist
- Risk Management Specialist
- Transformation Manager for Sustainability
- Entrepreneur in the field of Sustainability
You start your studies whenever you want
Thanks to the unique curricular concept of our program with flexible entry opportunity, you can start your studies any time which suits you the best. All modules and additional sessions are arranged following your start. Direct your studies like never before.
Do it your way now, ONLINE
Once admitted and enrolled, each student receives access to the exclusive learning solutions designed precisely for this Master’s degree course to secure academic success. For each module, every student gets detailed specialized materials which should be processed before the LIVE Group Study Sessions take place. No fixed venues and no travel and living expenses needed for that.
Take an exam at your pace whenever it suits you
Integrated in our online learning solution, you are given up to four weeks for further studies and completion of your Transfer Works – a particular form of exams for our Online programs.
Stay supervised on your path to a degree
During insightful and research-oriented group study sessions, you remain assisted throughout your studies. Do you have specific questions? You can address them to the lecturer(s) during the Group Project Sessions.
Your Transfer Project
During your studies, you will be working on a transfer project in the field of your choice. Do precisely what intrigues and motivates you and implement the theory of modules delivered straightforward into practice or your area of work.
Your Final Exam in Master of Science
Stand for your ideas and thoughts. The final exam covers the presentation and defense of your master’s thesis.
- 4 Semester
- Open-enrollment, start ANYTIME
- Zulassungsvoraussetzungen der Hochschule
- Application to the course is open to anyone who can present a first university degree or an equivalent degree that also have modules in economics, finances, business, research methods, mathematics, and statistics (for at least 35 ECTS credit points). Students who does not fulfill this requirement can apply for a preparation courses at the IEC.
To apply to this Master's program, please submit the following documents:
- Signed latest updated CV
- Letter of Intent
- University Certificate with Transcript of Records (min. Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS 5,5 / CEFR - B2 / TOEFL Paper-Based 547 / TOEFL Internet-Based 78)
Your academic profile and working experience will be assessed in detail during 2 application interviews. To ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible, all documents that are originally not in the German or English language should be translated to German or English by a sworn translator and sent in PDF format.
A language proficiency certificate can be submitted upon admission if necessary. However, please note that you cannot be enrolled unless all documents required have been completely submitted.
The application and admission procedures consist of 4 steps which might take up to 2-4 weeks to process:
- Submit your application via the online application form or via email. No deadlines to consider.
- Participate in 2 (two) application interviews which aim at assessing your profile and capabilities for the course
- If admitted, confirm the admission by submitting the completed admission documents by the submission deadline provided
- Once the first installment is paid, you are automatically enrolled in the course starting from the date of your choice
You can send these documents to Studentinfo@Steinbeis-IEC.de or via our Online Application Form by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
The total tuition fees are 6,940 EUR, with an additional one-time admission fees of 250 EUR.
The tuition fees cover access to the INSIDER online learning solution, teaching materials available via the e-learning platform Moodle, access to the online libraries, professional coaching during the student project as well as the access to IEC-Alumni organization.
You can choose the payment option that is most suitable for you - i.e., total payment up front, semester installment, or monthly installment. There will be no additional installment fees.
Keine Angaben zu Kooperationsunternehmen. Bitte wende dich direkt an die Institution.